First Line Support/Help Desk Team Member
Q7 Support are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is one of the leading UK suppliers of software and hardware solutions to the UK Transport and Logistics industry.
The first line helpdesk team are for remotely assisting and supporting customers to effectively use the clients range of bespoke software products specifically developed for the logistics industry.
- Provide remote support to end users via telephone and email.
- Logging calls accurately into an in-house support system and up dating it with progress.
- Escalating calls to other departments as required.
- Take part in internal training sessions to improve knowledge of the products offered.
- Customer focused attitude and the ability to deal with end users of varying technical competence.
- MD SQL Server knowledge-essential for this role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Server and Desktop operating systems)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Keen to develop and learn the wide range of products offered.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Previous experience within transport/logistics industry.
- Experience of working in customer focused support desk role.
- Crystal Reports.
- Great salary
- Bonus scheme
- On site parking
- Career progression
This is a permanent position with immediate start date or the right candidate. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 0900-1730.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that offers good career progression and values long term commitment from employees.
If you feel like this is the right position for you and you meet all the criteria please apply now with your CV.
If you have any additional questions please email us on email@example.com